BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy.......

I have a list of small things, that are filling me with JOY!

1~ Kati is running the 10k!
2~ I bought an official race outfit, including a hat,
     to hold down my frizzy hair.
3~ At  Goodwill last night, I bought some running pants,
      that will be perfect for running outside in the Winter
      months.
      (we'll see if that happens!  ;])
4~ I am down 12 lbs!
5~ I love running!
6~ I am totally crazy, but my friends still love me!

Of course I have many more things that bring me JOY,
but just wanting to share a few of the less important ones, because they still bring me Joy!   :]

4 comments:

Charity said...

Janal, you crack me up. :)

Kati, I'm thrilled that you're running the 10K with us!!

I don't typically enjoy races themselves, but I love that entering a race gives me a reason to get up and run in the mornings.

And Janal, I think you ARE crazy for wanting to run in the winter!

JanAl said...

Umm.......
notice that I only have 1 pair of winter running pants....lol......
I am hoping to go out at least 1 day a week, on the warmest day......I think going back to the treadmil is going to stink!

I enjoy running outside much better! Especially now that my lungs have adjusted. :]

Kati said...

A few comments:

*So glad I made #1 on your list.

*I'm going to check back with you in February, (when it is 0 degrees and 6inches of snow on the ground) to see if you are liking your running pants.

*I am torn between wanting to strangle you and wanting to kiss you for talking me into this running thing. It is truly a love/hate relationship I have with it.

*You ARE crazy--I agree with Charity. But that is part of what makes you so lovable.

JanAl said...

LOL!
:))))))))))))))))