BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

42 days........

Til the 10k..........there's still time to sign up!!!!

I am actually getting very excited about it.
Mostly because now that I have ran the 6.2 miles straight, I know that I can DO it!
My best time has been 62 minutes, hoping to get under 60.

It is so hard to believe that when I started training last year, running 10 minutes was such a struggle, and now I am running an hour!
Marathon some day?
Umm....not sure!
But the accomplishments are encouraging!

4 comments:

Kati said...

The queen of indecisiveness still says......MAYBE. :)

JanAl said...

That's my Kati-Girl!!!!!

Hey, let me know when you are feeling a little stubborn, LOL! ;]

Kati said...

Okay, I'm in.

Also, I'm planning to do the Derby Days 5k in Lewisburg this Sat, 8/21, if anyone would like to join me, let me know.

JanAl said...

YAY-HAW!!!!!!
I just knew you would!!!!!
:))))))))))))))))))

And as far as this Saturday, I don't think I can, but I look forward to running the 10k with both of you!!!!!