BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Too Busy.............To Diet?

My good intentions are getting me no where.

Lately, it seems that I start my week off great,
and things get crazy-busy.
And I just find it easier to eat the bad stuff,
because................ it is easy!
:]

At one point, I feel discouraged.........
at another, I could care less,
and right now ..........I am somewhere in the middle.
Not really discouraged, kind of caring,
and still not ready to give up.

To be very honest, this has been the hardest time......
I have ever had, sticking to it!

And I wonder if it has something to do with being at a place in my life,
where I am not as self-conscious as I use to be.
I have become confident in God's love for me.
I know Cleyo loves me, for who I am.
Beauty is fleeting.
And some times...pasta brings me joy!


So.....just thought I would update,
even when I don't have good news.

0 comments: