BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Here I go......

Today I am officially signing up for a 5k, and a 10k.
Charity shared with me last week that she has also signed up for both of these.
If you would like to join us, just sign up, and let us know.
We would love for you to join us!

So, the REAL training begins.
I have started a new private blog.
I have been inspired by a few people's success stories, of what they have accomplished in 12 weeks.
So I decided to give it a  "try".
I will be posting private info, including weekly pictures.
So, it will not be open to just anyone.
Only to women that would like to be a part of my 12 week journey (by letting me know),
and that I can trust to keep my personal info and pictures, private.

So....here I go.............
I am thinking that there has to be something motivating about seeing pictures of yourself overweight?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm biting the bullet and signing up for the breast cancer 5k. (Because it's more worthy than cheerleading ;)
Ask me during the third mile whether or not I want to do that 10k with you.

Pictures?! Oh Janal, you are brave! (or insane?)

(it's Kati, in case you didn't figure that out. Posting anon. because my google account is not letting me do anything.)

JanAl said...

WOO HOO!!!!!
You could win a car! ;]

I would go with "insane".
And I should state the pictures of me are in shorts, and an exercise tanki. But still more that I want to reveal to everyone, and really a wake-up call to see myself, from different angles!!!!! :[

I figure that if I look at it daily, it will be a reminder to stay focused.


I ran 4 miles again today, but I am running at 10 min/mile, so I am hoping to improve it!!!


And IF you do the 10k, you do not have to run all of it, but I think the experience will be fun!!!
They are suppose to have planes flying over us, and planes that we run past.....it sounds like a lot of FUN!!!

So EXCITED that you are joining us for the 5k! And YES! A much worthier cause!!!!!!

JanAl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity said...

OK, I just realized when I signed up for the 10K how INSANELY early we are going to have to leave. It starts at 7:15, and we're supposed to be there 90 minutes early!! But I'm sure it will be worth it (I keep repeating that to myself!) At least I'm not running it alone. :)

JanAl said...

Hey!
The challenge is good for us!!!!!

I am just focusing on accomplishing it! Not getting my best time, just completeing it!

Anyways.....we will be so pumped full of adrenaline, it will be good!!!!!