BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You've been deleted! LOL!

I was considering deleting this whole blog, but I really like having some of my favorite links in one place.
Also, because I might use it as a open journal, on my road to disciplining my body towards a healthy lifestyle.

As of right now, I am planning on running a 5k, at the end of July.
I have been running 2 miles outside, a couple times a week, and hoping to increase that to 4 miles.

Also, trying to make healthy food choices, and for me that is mostly veggies & proteins.
As of last Friday, I dropped 5 pounds.
A few weeks ago, I set a goal to lose 15 before the end of July.

I am thinking that I might go back to my Friday check-in posts?

Anyways............here's to sowing healthy choices, and reaping the benefits. 

8 comments:

Kati said...

I'm glad you chose NOT to delete. Even though sometimes there's no activity on this blog, I still think it's a good place to encourage and check in with each other. Sorry I'm not good at posting...but at least I'm good at commenting. :)

Even though I am temporarily refusing to commit to any races, I've still been trying to run or walk several times a week. With no race to look to, it is hard to stay motivated. It gets really lonely out there. So, I guess I'm just saying we need to work harder at holding each other up. Thanks for posting, Janal. Keep up the healthy choices. :)

Charity said...

I'm excited about the 5K! Sometime in the next few days, I'll try to post info about it - and this time I double checked and there are no conflicts. :)

Good job with the running / walking! It helps me to keep running when I know others are doing it too.

JanAl said...

WOW!
I am very encouraged to hear from both of you!!!!!

I am re-adding you both as author's. I deleted everyone, because I thought everyone abandoned the blog, and I was just going to keep posting as open accountability, but I want you to be able to post if you would like to.
And I will add anyone else, if they are interested.

And Charity.....I am leaving it up to you to post about the 5k in July. :D

Kati said...

Not sure what's wrong--I have tried everything to accept the invitation and it's still not letting me. Can you try re-sending the invitation?

JanAl said...

done, this time I sent it to your email address, that this comment came from, maybe I used an old email?

Nan said...

Hi!

Actually, I started going back to this post to see if and when there may be a walk coming up! Didn't see one the other day when I looked...and today I hear talk of one! I have yet to make one....

But I'll watch for the date/time and see if I can motivate myself to do one! I just know it's going to be in the morning....ugh!
Well one morning wouldn't kill me....lol

Best wishes Janal on your current goal!

Nan

Kati said...

Both emails are still good, but for some reason it's not accepting my password. I've tried changing it several times and it still won't. Oh well, no biggie. If I absolutely NEED to say something, I'll just leave it as a comment.

JanAl said...

Kati, just try back later, I think sometimes that "Blogger" is having issues. :]