BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

+4

Not +4 pounds, silly!
Ha Ha!
I was trying to fool you!
Did I?
That's all that counts, lol!

Anyways, -0 pounds.
Kind of discouraged by it, but that is just part of trying to lose.
I really ate well most of this week, but not very good last weekend.
If I want to lose, I really have to watch what I eat.

But I am feeling and seeing more muscle tone in my legs, since I have been running outside.

And the +4, is because I ran 4 miles outside this morning. Well, maybe more of a steady jog.
But I ran most of it, maybe walked about 10% of it.
Honestly, before I started, I thought the last 2 were mostly going to be walked, but I was able to run most it.
Thankful, that God has graciously allowed me to be able to run.  :]

3 comments:

JanAl said...

-0 for this week,
I have still maintained the -5

Charity said...

You go, girl!! I think when you're running/working out, it's really more about how your clothes are fitting than about pounds, since muscle weighs more than fat.

Sounds like pretty soon you'll be ready for a 10K. :)

JanAl said...

Yes I will!!!
Why you wanna run one this year?
Fall maybe?
I am up for it!!!!!
:]